There is a chance you may have heard of CoolSculpting®. People are going crazy for this non-invasive procedure that can help freeze away stubborn pockets of fat. There are many reasons for this popularity, and it is a treatment option worth giving serious consideration if diet and exercise have failed to give you the sculpted body you want.
Benefits of CoolSculpting®
If you are unsure if CoolSculpting® is a good treatment option for you, consider the following benefits:
- This treatment is completely non-invasive and non-surgical
- This comfortable treatment requires no anesthesia or pain management
- There is no downtime after having CoolSculpting® done
- The treatment is known for being gentle
- The treatment is so fast that it can be done over your lunch break
- Results are long-term because you will have fewer fat cells
- CoolSculpting® prompts your body to naturally flush out fat
- Since the results are gradual, they are very natural looking
- This treatment can give you a big boost in self-esteem if diet and exercise have been failing you
- CoolSculpting® is safe and effective for both men and women
How Does CoolSculpting® Work?
Wondering how this treatment can be so easy yet so effective? The simple process cools fat cells down to the point that they are crystallized and destroyed. Once a fat cell has been destroyed, your body will naturally flush out the contents. Since your fat cells stopped forming back when you were a teenager, this treatment can have very long-lasting effects if you maintain a healthy lifestyle. One of the great things about this treatment is we can target very specific pockets of fat without affecting the surrounding area.
Where Can CoolSculpting® Be Done?
This safe treatment can be effective in many different areas of the body. Some people target just one area, while others have pockets of fat in several places that would like to see gone. Popular areas to have treated include:
- Inner/outer thighs
- Love handles
- Upper arms
- Bra area
- Double chin
If you would like to learn more about CoolSculpting® and what it can do for you, reach out and make an appointment with Elite Body Spa! The friendly staff at our office in Coral Gables is always happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!